30th Anniversary Conference & Celebration
Genetic Alliance offers financial assistance to help reduce the cost of participation in the
30th Anniversary Conference and Celebration.
To apply, please complete and submit the scholarship application no later than January 17, 2017.
Decisions are made on a rolling basis.
We will respond to your request no later than January 23, 2017.
- You can apply for up to $1,000, including conference registration ($275).
- Applicants must attend the entire conference and celebration (3/9- 3/10) to be eligible for scholarship reimbursement.
- All expenses must be submitted with receipts by Monday, March 27, 2017. Expenses submitted after March 27 th will not be reimbursed.
- Fellows or sponsoring organizations must cover all up-front costs.
- Expenses can be submitted for registration fee, conference hotel, and transportation.
- Receipts must be dated Wednesday, March 8th through Saturday, March 11, 2017.
Things to Remember
The conference is fast approaching. A limited number of hotel rooms are available at the Bethesda North Marriott at the discounted rate of $199 per night per single/double/triple/quad room. Click here to begin your reservation.